ABU Post UTME Screening Form | 2019/2020
This is to inform the general public that the post UTME screening exercise of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2018/2019 session will take place as indicated below.
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Admission Screening.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday 30th July, 2018 and closes on Saturday 1st September, 2018.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
Procedure for the Online ATBU UTME Screening
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on Monday, 30th July, 2018 and close on Saturday, 1st September, 2018. Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise.
To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University online admission screening portal putme.abu.edu.ng and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip, verify it’s your details and the amount to pay. Click Pay via Remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway.
You would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard), or you Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and walk into any bank in your locality to pay. You must have the RRR Slip with you.
After making payment online or in any of the prescribed banks, candidates are to come back here putme.abu.edu.ng to finish their registration by providing missing details.
- A valid Gsm Number
- A valid Email Address
- Preferred second choice of study
- Contact address
Specify Schools you’ve attended and Respond to questions on Disciplinary.
Ensure that you provide all information required and upload your most recent passport-sized photograph, which must be in jpeg format and not more than 100kb in size.
Ensure you print a confirmation slip before signing out.
ABU Post UTME Screening Schedule / Timetable
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Monday 27th August, 2018
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Tuesday 28th August, 2018
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of environmental Design
- Wednesday 29th August, 2018
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Thursday 30th August, 2018
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculties of Physical and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Vertinary Medicine
- Friday 31st August, 2018
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of arts
- Saturday 1st September, 2018
- Faculty of Medicine (Now College of Health Sciences)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2018/2019 academic session.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record