We will talk about the NABTEB Time Table and NABTEB Examinations guidelines. This is so you can be very prepared for the examinations and not miss you exam date because of all the wrong time tables flying around.
NABTEB Examination Materials
- All candidates are required to supply their own pen, pencil, eraser, ink, ruler, and mathematical set.
- Drawing Materials: Candidates are required to provide their own drawing board, Tee-square, metric scale ruler and other drawing instruments. They are also allowed to use slide rules during the examination if the need arises.
- The use of simple, non-programmable, noiseless and cordless calculator is allowed.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination Hall with GSM Hand-set and other electronic gadgets.
NABTEB Examination Rules
- Examination Malpractice Act No. 33 of 1999: The attention of candidate is hereby drawn to the provisions of Examination Malpractice Act No. 33 of 1999 which provide stiff penalties for examination malpractice. Candidates are therefore warned to desist from actions that would breach the provisions of the Act.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring textbooks, scripts or plain sheets of paper into the hall, except materials which they have been specifically told to bring for the examination.
- Candidates must not communicate with each other during the examinations. Candidates wishing to ask questions should attract the attention of the supervisor/invigilator by raising their hands.
- The Board does not accept responsibility for the loss of books, bags, or other property which candidates bring to the examination centre.
- A candidate who disobeys any of these instructions may be asked to discontinue his or her work, by the supervisor who is under instruction to report such disobedience to the Board.
- Where examination officials or school authorities are involved in Examination malpractice or irregularities, candidates may report directly to the Board with proof.
Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
NABTEB Time Table
Below is the updated NABTEB Time Table:
Tuesday 15th June 2022
Physics paper1 obj and essay (9:30am-11:45am)
Financial accounting obj and essay (1pm-4:30pm)
Wednesday 16th June 2022
Biology paper 1 Obj and essay (9am – 11:20am)
Commerce Obj and Essay (1pm – 4:20pm)
Office practice Obj and essay (1pm – 4:20pm)
Salesmanship obj and essay (9am to 12:20pm)
Thursday 17th June 2022
Agricultural science paper 1 Obj and essay (9am – 11:30am)
Saturday 19th June 2022
Animal science paper 1 Obj and essay (9am – 11:30am)
Literature in English paper II Drama and poetry (3:40pm – 5:40pm)
Monday 21st June 2022
Mathematics paper I Obj (9am – 10:30am)
Mathematics paper II Essay (10:30 – 1pm)
ICT Paper obj and essay (3pm – 5:40pm)
Tuesday 22nd June 2022
English language paper I Obj/test of oral (9am – 10:40am)
Essay writing comp. and summary (10:40-1:10pm)
Civic Obj and Essay (3pm – 5:30pm)
Wednesday 23rd June 2022
Further mathematics paper I Obj (9am – 10:45am)
Further mathematics paper II Essay (10:45am – 12:45pm)
Government obj and essay (1pm – 3:30pm)
Thursday 24th June 2022
CRS obj and essay (12 noon – 2: 30pm)
Islamic studies obj and essay (12noon – 2:30pm)
Friday 25th June 2022
Economics obj and essay (9am – 12:20pm)
Geography paper I Obj and essay (3pm – 6pm)
Saturday 26th June 2022
Chemistry paper1 objective and essay (9: 00am – 11:30am)
Literature in English (12:30pm – 2:30PM)
Monday 28th June 2022
Physics Paper II Practical (9am – 11:45am)
Tuesday 29th June 2022
Chemistry paper II Practical (9am – 11am)
Wednesday 30th June 2022
Biology paper II Practical (9am – 11am)
Friday 2nd July 2022
ICT Paper II Practical (9am – 12noon)
Monday 5th July 2022
Agricultural science paper II (9am – 11am)
Wednesday 7th July 2022
Geography paper II (PRACTICAL and PHY. Geography) (9am – 11am)
Thursday 8th July 2022
Animal science paper II Practical (9am – 11am)
This is all for now on NABTEB Time Table and NABTEB Examinations.
Leave a Reply