NABTEB Registration -This is a notice to all sudry. The greneral public, sponsors, parents and prospective applicants that the NABTEB Regsitration is on and all youneed to begin is by purchasing a NABTEB Form and completing your registration online. All individuals should take note of the updated NABTEB Registration guidelines.
NABTEB Registration Fee
Oueline below is the cost of taking of the different forms:
- Nov/Dec NBC/NTC/General Education = N10,500 per candidate
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC = N12,250 per candidate.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
- Registration PINs/Slots for the above-named examinations for private candidates are available for purchase at:
Where to buy NABTEB Registration Form
If you are looking for where to buy the NABTEB Registration form,please read the bullet lists below:
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City,
- NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja,
- NABTEB Area Office in Lagos,
- NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
- NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
- Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they should obtain Registration PINs/Slots for each candidate from the designated selling points.
- Candidates may also visit the Board’s website at registration.nabtebnigeria.org.
NABTEB Registration Guidelines
- Students biometric information. ( i.e Right and Left Thumb). NOTE: You can get a copy of NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application from nearest NABTEB office.
- Make sure you supply the correct name and passport/registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
- On successful Biometric Data Capture, Proceed t the online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise. NOTE: The portal will not allow you to register online without first doing the biometric data capture.
- Fill the form displayed on the NABTEB application portal and submit.
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ link
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number got from the purchased scratch card
- Fill the form displayed and submit
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place
- Print the NABTEB photocard and registration completion and keep it in a safe place.
NABTEB GCE Registration Form
Candidates should visit https://novdec.nabteb.gov.ng/ to log on with the Pin. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.
- Download examination structure 2021 ANBC/ANTC
- Download examination structure 2021 NBC/NTC
- Download The NABTEB Registration Entry Guide.
- Download TA60
- Download TA61
NABTEB Registration Deadline
We will update the deadline or closing date as soon as we get the latest memo from NABTEB Registration team.