University of Calabar (UNICAL), UNICAL admission list (first and second batch) for this academic session has been released and now available online.
This is to inform all those who sat for UNICAL post UTME that UNICAL admission list is finally out. There were speculations that it was out yet candidates were unable to check their admission status.
From a reliable source, we heard the admission list is now out. Candidates have been checking and confirming their admission status as seen in the comment section below.Students are hereby advised to go online to check their admission status as we have outlined steps on how to check if your name is on the list belowUpon admission, UNICAL prospective students are advised to carry the following documents along to the university:
UNICAL Screening Documents
- Firstly, candidates must beat the current UNICAL cut off mark as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) and must have been offered provisional admission from JAMB to study at UNICAL
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study.
- Original copy of JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by UNICAL (University of Calabar)
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration
- Secondary School Testimonial
- 22 recent passport photographs (to be on the safe side)
Candidates are advised check their unical admission list online as seen below.
We have outline various steps on how to check the UNICAL admission list
Check UNICAL Admission List
STEP 1: Visit the University of Calabar admission status checking portal @ http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
STEP 2: Input your JAMB Registration Number (twice)
STEP 3: Click on Login
Congratulations to the newly admitted students.
- The management of UNICAL further advises candidates whose names appear on this list to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may lead to forfeiture of admission.
- As for candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status as another list would be released soon.
Hope you got what you visited this page for? if you have any question(s) as regards UNICAL admission list for this academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about UNICAL admission and happenings in Nigerian schools generally, you could subscribe to our blog.
More UNICAL News