NYSC Online Registration Guide. You can now begin your NYSC registration quickly and easily. National Service Youth Corps, NYSC registration details for corps members. Requirements for NYSC online registration/mobilization of graduates are listed below.
LATEST UPDATE: NYSC Online Registration has been extended
This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC On-line registration portal will be opened from Tuesday 10th July, 2018 to Tuesday 17th July, 2018 to enable them register for the 2018 Batch ‘A’ mobilization.
NOTE ON NYSC REGISTRATION:
(a) PCMs who are yet to register in the NYSC portal including the newly uploaded graduates, your NYSC Registration starts Tuesday 10th July, 2018 to Monday 16th July, 2018.
(b) The NYSC portal will be open for Revalidation only for those mobilized in Batch “B” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
(c) Those who were mobilized in 2018 Batch “A” and were Issued Call-up Numbers but were informed that their Orientation will be July 2018, are not to register again or revalidate on the portal. Instead you are to go to the Orientation Camp on the 24th July, 2018. You will be informed when to print your Call-up Letters through SMS.
(d) PCMs who submitted applications for dropping of Biometrics during 2018 Batch “A” Camp Verification should login to their dashboard and recapture their Finger Print from 10th July, 2018 to 17th July, 2018.
NYSC Online Registration Guide to PCM:
1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
5. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
NYSC Registration Procedure and Requirements.
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Check Senate list for verification of your records.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch B”.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
In order to ensure a seamless NYSC registration, Prospective Corps Members (PCM) are to note the following for strict compliance:
- Prospective Corps Members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. Such e-mail address and phone numbers must be maintained throughout the service year.
- Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective Corps Members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilization. Any foreign-trained prospective Corps Member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
- Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
NABTEB (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
High School Diploma or its equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
- Certificates are not qualified to register.
- Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND programme.
- International Travelling Passport showing the following pages;
- Personal Data.
- Visa to the country of study.
- Date of first departure to the country of study and
- Date of arrival in Nigeria.
- Graduates with dual nationalities are required to upload Personal Data Pages of both international passports and present the passports for physical verification at the orientation camp.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
- Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilization for national service should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja, for physical verification of their documents. The exercise will be done at the orientation camps. They are to print their call-up letters online and report to the orientation camps in their states of deployment.Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Provisional certificates, To Whom It May Concern, on-line print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are not acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates who registered for Exemption Certificate shall present all their original academic credentials and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
- All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present original academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed on-line.
- All foreign-trained prospective Corps Members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This category of persons need not pay N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) again.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective Corps Members with serious health challenge should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from institutions located in the following geo-political zones with challenges related to mobilisation should contact the under-listed telephone numbers:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08083201856
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED ON 17th July, 2018, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
Best of Luck!
More NYSC Related Posts
NYSC registration online, NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION batch a 2017, batch a, for batch a 2015, centres in abuja,after what next, accredited centres,about ,approved centres in nigeria, for 2017 batch a commence,approved centres, batch b 2018, batch b, biometric, batch b 2016, batch b 2017, for batch ‘b’ 2016 commence, for batch c 2016, for batch c, closing date, centers, centres,.com, centres in lagos, centers in lagos, centers in port harcourt, class , date, deadline, details, dateline,2017 date, batch b date, batch b 2016 date, 2017 batch b date, 2017 batch a date, for exemption,when is ending,when will end, exclusion letter , for exclusion certificate,example of form, for batch b 2018, form, fee, for 2018, form sample, for foreign students, for batch b 2016, for batch b 2017, for 2017, guidelines, guide,when is batch b going to start,has started,how to do ,how much is ,how to make ,how much is for 2016,how much does cost,how to register ,how much is for 2017,how is the done,is on,is still on,is out,when is starting,when is closing,ksu ,kogi state university , latest news, login, link,latest on , mobilization ,materials needed for , nairaland, for november batch,nigeria ,nim , october 2016, of batch a 2017, of batch b 2017, of 2016, of 2017,sample of form,cost of , portal, procedure, process, portal 2018, problems, payment, portal 2017, portal 2016, page, website/portal, requirement, relocation ,requirements for 2017,requirement for 2015,requirements for for batch b,requirement for batch b 2016,requirements for batch b 2017,requirements for 2016,things required for ,documents required for , steps, site, sample, sample form, start when,when will start,when will start for 2017, template,steps to ,things needed for ,when is the starting,the requirements for , update, website,www.,when will commence,when is commencing, amount, application, and mobilization, accredited centres, app, account, april 2017, accredited centres in lagos, accredited centres 2016, accredited centres 2017, batch b 2018, batch b, batch a stream 2, batch c, batch a 2018, batch c 2016, biometric, batch c 2017, batch a 2016, bank payment, closing date, centres in lagos, cost, centers, center in lagos, centre in abuja, centres in ikeja, centre in lekki, centers in benin, centers in abuja, date, dashboard, details, date for batch b 2018, date 2017, date for batch b 2017, documents, date for batch b, date for batch b 2016, deadline 2017, error, extension, ends when, extended, exemption portal, exclusion , e-, e portal, exemption 2016, exemption form, for batch b 2018, for batch b, form, for 2018, form pdf, for july 2018, fee, for july batch, form 2018, form template, guideline, gov ng, online guidelines, online guide, in ghana,when is going to start, for foreign graduates,when is going to end,when is going to close, foreign trained graduates portal, helpline, how much, health requirements,has started,has for 2017 started, centers in port harcourt, centres in port harcourt,have started,has ended,has for batch b started, issues, in nigeria, information, in camp, instruction, in abuja, in lagos, in lekki, induction , july 2018, july, june 2018, java, jamb number, jamb , centers in kaduna,ksu ,kwasu , link, list, login page, latest, locations, lagos, late , loan , requirements list, senate list, march 2017, mobilization , mobilization portal, mobilisation , mobilization 2017, for married,/mobilization requirements for prospective corps members, medical requirements, mobilization requirements, mobilisation requirements, news, nairaland, november 2017, number, november 2016, november, nov 2016, november batch, nov 2017, not submitting, online, october 2016, october 2017, online 2017, online payment, online 2016, out,.org.ng, online portal, october, portal, process, payment, portal 2018 batch b, procedures, page, price, procedures for 2018, questions, requirement, requirements 2018, requirements for international students, requirement for married, requirement 2017, resume , redeployment , relocation , remobilization , regularization , site, software, steps, sample form, starts when, status, sample, september 2016, slip, template form, time table, today, time, tips, time table 2017, requirements to camp, requirements to take to camp, online template, form template pdf, update, online update, sign up, call up , batch b update,unilag ,uniuyo , 2017 batch b update, verification,verify , website, website 2017, when,after what next, online website, online website/portal, begins when, 2017 starts when NYSC registration online, NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION2019, 2020