The Nigeria Police recruitment – NPF recruitment for is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on Nigeria Police recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.ng), how to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment. Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigeria Police? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Nigerian Police Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
- Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
However, It is important to note that the Nigeria Police Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal @ www.policerecruitment.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
Nigeria Police NPF Recruitment Notes
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigeria Police Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Army.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.policerecruitment.ng
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigeria Police.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal
NPF Recruitment Portal
To apply, visit www.policerecruitment.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Police Recruitment, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.