In this article, we will provide you vital information on NAFDAC Recruitment. The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control recruitment is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on NAFDAC recruitment portal (www.nafdac.gov.ng), how to apply for NAFDAC recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NAFDAC Recruitment. Do you have what it takes to get the job at the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
NAFDAC Recruitment Requirement
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
However, It is important to note that NAFDAC recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or NAFDAC Recruitment Portal @ www.nafdac.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
NAFDAC Recruitment Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher natonal diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
NAFDAC Recruitment Notes
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NAFDAC Recruitment. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NAFDAC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NAFDAC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on nafdac.gov.ng
- NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NAFDAC.
NAFDAC Recruitment Portal
To apply, visit www.nafdac.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on NAFDAC Recruitment, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.