The Ordinary Level examination is meant to remedy deficiencies in English Language and Mathematics at the same level in the WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or Cambridge (CIE) results.
The Advanced Level examination is equivalent to GCE Advanced Level and Higher School Certificate, HSC. Students sit for three(3) Advanced Level subjects and on successful completion, proceed to the 2nd year of undergraduate programmes in various universities in the country Provided the student makes the minimum required points.
The results can also be used to seek admissions in universities abroad.
The following are the IJMB Requirements:
- (a) five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure.
- Awaiting result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University admission.
- O’Level Result (Max of 2 sittings)
- Four (10) Passport Photographs
- Certificate of State of origin (Optional)
- No JAMB/PUTME score is needed for Admission
- Awaiting Result Candidate too can Apply
- A non-refundable form fee of #8,000 (which includes Registration & logistics) is to be payed.
After IJMB programme then what next?
This is another question that bothers prospective IJMB students. They are confused of how to go about the direct entry admission after passing through IJMB programme.
This will help.
IJMB RESULT is released two months after IJMB EXAM which is always conducted by February every year. Students will then purchase Direct Entry Form from JAMB around April or May and fill it accordingly. The rest instructions will be dictated by the various universities the students apply to.
More IJMB News