Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) FUTO Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental) – Update on FUTO JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Cut Off Mark for the academic session is out and has been released.
FUTO Cut Off Mark For admission into the current academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO).
This is to inform the general public and all those who applied for admission in the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) that the Cutoff Mark for FUTO Admission has been released by the management.
What Is FUTO Cut Off Mark
For those who don’t already know what cut off mark is; This session will explain what cut off mark is and why Universities use it for admission.
Cut off mark or Cut off Point is a minimum Mark required from candidates by a particular school (Universities, Polytechnics or Colleges of Education) in order for them to qualify or to participate in the School‘s Post-UTME Screening exercise.
Or it can also be seen as the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
This post will be useful to all those who are looking for FUTO cut off mark for medicine, FUTO cut off mark , FUTO course cut off mark, FUTO post utme cut off mark for all courses, FUTO screening cut off mark, FUTO departmental cut off mark, FUTO cut off mark.
FUTO Departmental Cut-off Mark
The Federal University of Technology Owerri does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of one 180 in UME examination is eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the Federal University of Technology Owerri, the admission processes is competitive and an admission is given based on JAMB score and O level grades.
Below are courses offered in the university as well as their cut off mark:
1. Electrical/Electronics Engineering 220
2. Mechanical Engineering 220
3. Futo cut off mark for Petroleum Engineering 210
4. Futo post utme cut off mark for Computer Science 210
5. Civil Engineering 210
6. Information Manag. Technology 210
7. Chemical Engineering 200
8. Optometry 200
9. Biochemistry 190
10. Dental Technology 180
11. Public Health Technology 180
12. Prosthesis & Orth. Technology 180
13. Project Manag. Technology 180
14. Ind. Microbiology 180
15. Geology 180
16. Material & Met. Engineering 180
17. Polymer & Textile Engineering 180
18. Agricultural Engineering 180
19. Food Science & Technology 180
20. Biotechnology 180
21. Agric Economics 180
22. Transport Manag. Technology 180
23. Maritime Manag. Technology 180
24. Financial Manag. Technology 180
25. Biomedical Technology 180
26. Ind. Physics 180
27. Ind. Chemistry 180
28. Biology 180
29. Mathematics 180
30. Science Laboratory 180
31. Statistics 180
32. Agric. Extension 180
33. Animal Science Technology 180
34. Crop Science Technology 180
35. Fishery & Aq. Technology 180
36. Forestory & Wildlife Technology 180
37. Soil Science Technology 180
38. Building Technology 180
39. Environmental Technology 180
40. Landscape Architectural Tech, 180
41. Quantity Surveying Tech. 180
42. Surveying & Geoinformatics 180
43. Urban & Regional Planning 180
That is all for FUTO Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
Other University Cut off marks