ECOWAS Recruitment application form portal is now open to receive applications from interested persons. Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is currently recruiting. Does interested for this job should continue reading this article.
There are a lot of things you need to understand about ECOWAS recruitment. There are various job vacancies available in the Economic Community of West African States Recruitment. There are about 15 vacant positions. Qualified and interested candidates can apply for his/her desired areas in the vacant positions available.
Now let’s get to the main thing. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Economic Community of West African States latest jobs.
ECOWAS Available Vacant Positions
- Program Officer, Strategic Planning Coordination
- Program Officer (PO), Strategic Development / Analysis
- Program Officer (PO) – Monitoring & Evaluation
- Program Officer (PO), Highway & Road Engineer
- Program Officer (PO), Maritime Transport
- Programme Officer – Intellectual Property
- Director – Strategic Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Executive Director – ECOWAS Regional Competitive Authority (ERCA)
- Director – Surveillance Disease and Control
- Executive Director – D1
- Senior Project Management and Coordination Specialist
- Programme Officer, Statistical Harmonization – P3/P4
- Programme Officer, Statistical Coordination and Dissemination – P3/P4
- Principal Program Officer (PPO), Surveillance and Early Warning – P5
- Executive Director
ECOWAS Recruitment General Requirements
The requirements and qualifications for these jobs are attached in the vacant positions. All you need to do is to click the vacant position and it will take you to ECOWAS careers portal www.ecowas.int and you will see further information.
ECOWAS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Click here to download the application form and fill it out correctly.
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter.
- Send all the above mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses of the position you wish to apply.
Composition of the Candidate File
- CV ;
- letter of motivation addressed to the Chairman of the Heads of Institution of ECOWAS, ECCAS and GGC (President of the ECOWAS Commission);
- Certified copy of the diplomas;
- Medical Certificate less than three (03) months old, issued by a Doctor;
- Criminal record of less than three (03) months;
- Certificate of nationality.
Note: Only selected candidates will be invited / Female applications are particularly encouraged.