In this article, we will provide you vital information on DPR recruitment. The Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on DPR recruitment portal (www.dpr.gov.ng), how to apply for DPR recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for DPR Recruitment. Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Department of Petroleum Resources? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get DPR Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
DPR Recruitment Requirements
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field, Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
DPR Recruitment Academic Qualifications & Requirement
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate;
DPR Recruitment Portal
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for DPR Recruitment. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting DPR Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the DPR.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
- DPR Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in DPR.
DPR Recruitment Nairaland
Learn more about DPR Recruitment nairaland here
To apply, visit https://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/ and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
DPR Recruitment Application Procedure
- To begin, read carefully the instructions on the recruitment portal homepage and get the required documents for the category that best describes your interest.
- Click the register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page or click the button below to go the registration page. You can restart the application at any time before final submission. To restart, click on the restart application button at the bottom of any application page.
- On the registration page, make sure you fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided. Make sure you protect your login credentials. It should not be shared with others. The password format should contain one uppercase letter, one lower case letter and one number and must be at least six characters long examples: Dpr12dwe, pR12dw32, User1234
- After registration, you should get an e-mail confirmation to notify you of your registration and you will be redirected to the login page where you are to login with the new credentials you just created. Login and select the appropriate job type that best describe your interest. Read the instructions beneath carefully an click on apply.
- On the next page, select the job type that best describe your field of study and click on apply.
- The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb). Click on the box to upload your photo and click on save and continue to submit the form and picture.NOTE: Make sure the form is submitted before proceeding.
- On the next page fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
- The third stage requires you to fill in your education information. For graduate trainee position, you can only enter one higher institution and more than one for experienced hire.
- All documents should be in PDF format.The following documents are required on this page:N.Y.S.C Discharge/ exemption Certificate Higher Institution CertificateSecondary School leaving Certificate
- On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available) and select your preferred and alternate examination center. Click on save and continue and your profile will be created. Go through this page and edit any incorrect information.You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place.NOTE: This page does not guarantee your approval for any job posting. It is merely for reference purposes.Before clicking the submit and print button, make sure you cross-check the information you provided. You will not be able to make futher changes.
- You should always check your e-mail and dashboard for any latest information.
- You can always access this information page by clicking on how it works button at the top tab.
If you want to stay updated on DPR Recruitment, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.